It was a dusty mess. Books and papers and papers and junk piled up for months. I was ashamed to look anyone in the eye.
Finally, she's off work for a few days and instead of cleaning up, it got worse. All that stuff she collects went everywhere. We dogs hid in our crate mostly, well after we found we couldn't move furniture with her. Poor Bill couldn't find a place to rest for 10 minutes. He worries even more about everything since Lu got stuck in the wall. Big whiner.
She cut our hair and is saying the Bad B word now.
I think she's done for awhile. She has to leave Grandma's book shelf alone. Most of the books she likes best are in the shelfs I guard. She's sneaking a bunch of our stuff out everyday. We all have to hold onto our favorite cushions. This stack is mine.
My sis got her hair cut and she had her face washed too. She likes to play with the hose. She always has the nose hairs sticking up. She was a rhinosaurus in her last life.





No comments:
Post a Comment